Dermaplaning is the use of a small sterile blade to gently exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells and vellus hairs. This is a luxury treatment with minimal downtime for instantly fresher, more radiant and healthier looking skin. A build-up of dead skin cells can lead to clogged pores, breakouts and dull-looking skin. Exfoliation treatments such as dermaplaning are essential in achieving a healthy glow!
- Double cleanse with oxygenating Snow O2 foam cleanser, revitalising tired dull skin with anti-inflammatory/detoxification effects.
- Further disinfection of skin using antibacterial liquid.
- Using a surgical blade to remove dead skin cells and vellus hair.
- Collagen mask – a soothing, calming and protecting mask which includes collagen, aloe vera, chamomile, hyaluronic acid, rose extract, allantoin, vitamin B5 and glycerin.
- To finish application of AFS serum – a skin repair serum with hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
EZ CO2 Dermaplane Package
All of the above plus EZ CO2 Mask – pre Dermaplane procedure. This mask is excellent for pigmentation, improves oxygen in blood flow.
- Skin brightening
- Skin texture improvement
- Vasovagal reaction – improving blood flow to the skin
- Anti-inflammatory effects
|EZ CO2 Dermaplane Package||£80|